December 25, 2009

Launching my Blog

Good day all,

My name is Martin Dion, I am an information security professional located in Switzerland with over 15 years of experience specializing in ISO:27001, PCI-DSS and governance initiatives. 

I am the co-founder and Chief Technology Officer at Above Security, an information security management consulting firm with head office in Canada serving customers in over 22 countries.

I hold various certifications such has CISSP, CISM, ISO:27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer & Trainer (RABQSA) and also ISO:20000 Lead Auditor.

Over the past few years, most of my engagements focused on helping clients implementing ISMS (information security management system) and teaching formal 27001 lead auditor and implementation classes.

I am currently writing a book on the subject and decided to create a series of training video capsules and a blog within which I will publish the relevant links and supporting papers.

Thanks in advance for your time and comments and I hope you will enjoy over the next twelve months the posting and training capsules.

Martin Dion (CISSP/CISM)
ISO:27001 Lead Auditor & Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment