January 29, 2010

ISO27001 Lead Auditor Certification & Thank you !

Good morning folks,

I promise myself that I would not plug anything on my personnal blog but I have been asked by the readers a couple of time per week since I started my blog : when and where do my next face-to-face training will be?

*** Beginning of Plug***
The date is now known, if any of you want to attend, I will be giving an RABQSA ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification class in Montreal, Canada between March 15th and 19th 2010. You can contact our Montreal office or myself to get more details.
***End of Plug***

With that said, I just want to give you all a big thank you!  Thanks for reading, thanks for coming back, thanks for the cheer up and thanks for the questions.

To give you a better idea, over a thousand unique visitors came to read my blog in the last month and the average time spent on the site is about 3 minutes (enough time to read the postings).  Over 70% of you came back to the blog at least 5 times in January and last week online training was viewed by 150 persons already :)

Again, thank you all and see you soon,

Martin Dion (CISSP/CISM)
ISO:27001 Lead Auditor & Trainer
CTO @ Above Security
(ATHQWWCEPEQE)

No comments:

Post a Comment