April 5, 2010

Issues with Authorstream when viewing ISO 27001 trainings solved

Good evening everybody,

Although the presentations where still accessible on the blog through the embedded viewer, something went wrong with AuthorStream.

Authorstream experimented some issues over the week end and my stuff got wiped! Thanks to Mr. Fournier, one of the readers, the problem was promptly identified and I just reload everything from my last backup.

Unfortunately, I lost every trackers and historical data on viewership but it is no big deal. Until now, the service has been just perfect, but if the problem occurs again, I will switch to PPT-to-MP4 conversion.

Well, that’s it for tonight. Until next time, enjoy the presentations!

Martin Dion (CISSP/CISM)
ISO:27001/20000 Lead Auditor & Trainer
CTO @ Above Security

No comments:

Post a Comment