March 19, 2010

#1 ISO/ISO 27001 Related Blog on TechnoRati - Big thanks to all the readers

Good morning (again) to all of you!

Just a quick post to thank you again, I know I already did it back in early February, but this morning, this blog has hit another milestone I personnally set for myself when I decided to start it.

In fact, "martindion.blogspot.com - ISO Security Training" became the number one ISO/ISO27001 related blog on TechnoRati billboard :)

For those of you who don't know TechnoRati, it is a tracking system for bloggers to determine how well their blog is perceived.  It does not focus on how many hits you have or how well you rank in search engines but rather on how many other bloggers, public articles, information sources (all of this called "Authority") points back or link back to you and your article.

I am really happy that I already hit this milestone since:
- I started the blog a little over 3 months ago
- The readership already rank in the thousands on a monthly basis
- People start to send me more and more question, AND:
- I do not use any form of publicity and do not engage in any link exchange solicitytion with other blogs

This recognition from you the readers and from my peers encourage me to continue my work and to bring you the best available information from the field when it comes to ISO 27001.

Cheers and have a good week end,

Martin Dion (CISSP/CISM)
ISO:27001/20000 Lead Auditor & Trainer
CTO @ Above Security

No comments:

Post a Comment