March 31, 2010

New ISO 27001 Training Available !

Good afternoon everybody,

Let me first start by saying that I have been amazingly busy in March, lots of challenging and interesting customer’s project and an intense training delivered in Montreal 2 weeks ago.

The good news is that my latest ISO 27001 training is now available for you to watch.

This is part 1 of 2 training on ISO 27001 clauses 4 which defines the requirements for implementing an ISMS from a scoping, risk management and document management perspectives.

Just click on the image to watch it (31 minutes duration).

The second part of the training will be available in April.

I hope you will enjoy, don't forget to send me your comments please!

Martin Dion (CISSP/CISM)
ISO:27001/20000 Lead Auditor & Trainer
CTO @ Above Security

No comments:

Post a Comment